The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1de manera intercambiable
- A growing number of owners of vacation homes are using their weekend retreats interchangeably with their first homes.
- Consumer culture is forcing businesses to view them interchangeably.
- He used both styles interchangeably in the brilliant performance.
- Throughout the book, they are used interchangeably with paintings to plot the course of cubism's advance.
- Indeed, these terms seem to be used interchangeably by some of the authors.
- Both parsers essentially provide the same layout of source and libraries and therefore can be used interchangeably.
- We will use the words "function" and "method" interchangeably.
- Both are used interchangeably for dust control and road-base stabilization.
- We used these two systems interchangeably in the characterization of the enlarged-eye phenotype described below.
- If nothing else, the conversion process is teaching me how to think in both environments interchangeably.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!