The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of interfono
1(on plane, ship, in office)interfono masculineintercomunicador masculine
- Some systems allow you to use another handset as the intercom instead of the base station.
- It helps to have more than one communication system like intercoms, telephones and radios, according to Layne.
- Could it be time to install two-way intercoms in all carriages, so that we can offer a cheery hello to the driver whenever we set foot on a train?
- All apartments in Rosehaven come with Gold Shield electric heating, security intercoms and higher than average ceilings.
- Tests were run over telephones and intercoms to determine optimum degrees of loudness for giving instructions and commands.
- Simple communicators, baby-minders, intercoms, and toys can often be on the same frequencies.
- Two pedestrian access gates are electronically controlled by intercoms in each apartment.
- The Blue Hawk leader nodded solemnly and passed her the speaker for the intercom.
- The voice of John's secretary came over the telephone intercom and he retreated behind his desk to take care of it.
- The two of you communicate over an intercom, with the experimenter standing next to you.
- A tall iron fence surrounds their house and electronic gates with an intercom are the only way in.
- In the observation room, visitors can view the surgery on monitors and communicate with the surgical team through intercoms.
- A moment later, the intercom chirped and a deeply gruff voice spoke from the speaker.
- Each apartment has feature windows, security intercoms, fitted kitchens which include oven, hob and extractor fan, washer-dryer and fridge-freezer.
- The Captain was just beginning to grow angry, when she remembered that all of the intercoms in both hangars frequently shorted out, due to the heavy fumes and chemicals present.
- ‘Attention shoppers, the mall is now closing, the mall is now closing’ an announcing voice said from the intercoms.
- All are double-glazed and have security intercoms.
- Security is tight, with intercoms at entrances, high, enclosed fencing, and only stipulated adults are allowed to fetch children.
- After the initial jolt, there was silence over the intercoms.
- I think we should have intercoms between the cars.
2US(at building entrance)portero eléctrico masculineportero automático masculine Spaininterfón masculine Mexicointercomunicador masculine Venezuela
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!