The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1tasa de interés femeninotipo de interés masculino España
- The student loan interest rate will stay at 7 % for the year.
- Higher taxes and surging interest rates in the 1990s limited the growth of the industry and drove some galleries out of business.
- The biggest concern for voters was the future of interest rates.
- Inflation can be contained in the short run by high interest rates or an appreciating exchange rate.
- Loans raised to assist in the cleanup operations are expected to incur low interest rates with repayment deferred by perhaps 30 years.
- The Australian Government does not control interest rates - the Reserve Bank does.
- Even only a slight increase in the interest rate would put a great deal of pressure on borrowers.
- The low interest rate has triggered a housing bubble.
- Persistently high interest rates pursued by many governments of the region have choked off enthusiasm for domestic borrowing by foreign investors.
- The rise in interest rates would worsen the economic slowdown requiring more potent measures to halt it.
- High interest rates increase the cost of capital.
- Many people are living on a razor's edge and only a slight interest rate increase will drive them over the edge.
- The record inflation sparked off speculation on a possible spike in interest rates.
- Nobody can guarantee what interest rates will do in the future.
- Fixed rate mortgages carry a constant interest rate for the life of the loan, usually 15 or 30 years.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!