The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de intermedio
1Cine Música Teatrointermedio masculinointervalo masculino
- A show is structured differently from a film, with an intermission planned in the middle.
- Yet should one recommend a play for its intermission?
- If one complaint can be made, it's the fact that an intermission had to be inserted smack dab in the middle of this blistering musical celebration.
- Either it's an instant hit with playgoers or it leaves them scratching their head during intermission.
- Refreshments will be available before and after the concert, and during intermission.
- First onstage following the intermission was a single dancer wearing a flight attendant's uniform.
- I am not quite sure what was Rose's dilemma; mine was whether or not to leave at intermission.
- Grab your food and drink during commercials and leave your bathroom visits for intermissions or halftimes.
- Usually the films are shown in Indian cinemas with a lengthy intermission between the two parts.
- At the intermission, Murai came backstage and toweled off his glistening face.
- Then, after the intermission, the curtain parted and The Band appeared.
- And then, after the intermission, the puppets take the stage.
- Sam could only guess the auditorium was packed, judging by the noise during intermissions.
- At the intermission I asked my mum how she enjoyed it.
- During intermission, Michael and Ashley visited the backstage area, where the musicians rested until the finale of the concert.
- I only did that with 3 or 4 minutes left to go in the intermission.
- During the intermission we both left the studio theatre for a jar and a smoke.
- In the intermission of the premiere, the guests looked distinctly sheepish.
- Remember how long movies used to have intermissions?
- There in Germany, they still had intermissions for movies.
2formal(let-up)tregua femeninointerrupción femenino
- Vacation literally means an intermission, a period of rest, a break from routine, a time for recreation or a pause from work.
- It is also important to leave time for discussion during the activity, through the use of predetermined or spontaneous pauses or intermissions.
- You may have to take an intermission for a pee break around track 10, but if you crank it loud enough (which you'll want to) you won't miss a beat.
- There were no regular time schedules for classes and no intermissions between them.
- During the intermission you are considered to be a student of the university for the period of the intermission.
- If you are a candidate for a doctoral degree or masters by research, you may apply for an intermission of studies.
- Typically, approximately ten intermissions are produced each cycle having a duration of approximately 0.8 m seconds.
- Students studying at Monash on a student visa can only apply for an intermission if they have a medical condition or there is a serious illness in the family.
- You may wish to request a period of intermission from your course if you become ill and are unable to undertake your course.
- Your intermission will not be approved until this has been done.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!