The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Since you are not an investigator, save additional interrogatory questions for those who are.
- Professor Ruse's interrogatory title probably reflects a vital question for important sectors of American society.
- But snobbery aside, could it be that a fashion for interrogatory esotericism does not stop with dusty academics?
- Here are some proposed rule changes and potential interrogatory disclosures.
- If one is to acknowledge that one's political decisions are not always based on ‘the good and the true’, one has to think through the power configurations of what one is doing in a far more interrogatory way.
- Rather, this finding would appear to indicate a lack of interrogatory concern, which may be characteristic of offenders.
- Similarly, Ben Rafoth has proposed several interrogatory methods with which writing center tutors can help students take more analytic approaches to their writing.
- He could be set off by the merest interrogatory twitch, and had no compunction about personifying the ‘composer as intellectual’.
- My interrogatory moment was occasioned by an encounter with the young daughter of a friend.
- He sat on the right, facing the inquisitorial gaze of a packed auditorium, under the interrogatory glare of stage lighting.
- Her comments are made more critical by several additional comments that she presents in the form of closed questions, all of which are more evaluative than interrogatory.
- It is much better to get into such things in the End Conversation than to reserve them for the more interrogatory or confrontational setting of the routine questioning of the drug history.
- The second stanza extends both the interrogatory mode and intensifies the language contrapuntal to the traditional imagery.
- His technique was always testing and interrogatory, probing our logic and beliefs and the validity of our observations.
- It is a mood in which torture is once more viewed as a legitimate interrogatory instrument of ‘justice’.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!