The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of intimidación
- Threats and intimidations notwithstanding, the twin cities came alive with youngsters presenting themselves in all dazzling colours - clothes, bikes, and of course partners.
- Otherwise intimidations or harassments follows and you simply cannot win a government contract without political affiliation or patronization.
- We are more often than not the victims of rape, violence, threats and intimidation.
- Confidence in the strength of their ideas will give people the will to stand up to the threats and intimidation.
- A schoolboy was today behind bars for subjecting a family to a campaign of terror and intimidation.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!