The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de intrigante
1(problem/concept/text) intrigante(possibility/suggestion) fascinante(beauty/smile/person) interesante(beauty/smile/person) enigmáticoit is intriguing to speculate on what might have been — es interesante especular sobre lo que podría haber sido
- Physicists model the topology of the universe in intriguing ways.
- Elsewhere, there are intriguing exhibitions in every direction.
- Yet there's an intriguing abundance of professional self-reflection on display here.
- Two intriguing variations on the play were unveiled in 1973.
- Our studies provide a firm foundation to investigate this intriguing notion.
- However, this intriguing indirect effect certainly merits further investigation.
- There are other intriguing facts about life in the Cliff Villages.
- One of the most intriguing sections of the commentaries is how totally out of touch the creators feel with their audience.
- But larger audiences turned out to be amazed at the excitement, vigor, and intriguing rhythms they had been missing.
- If you're in the market for a role-playing game full of mind-bending teasers and intriguing twists, look elsewhere.
- The marketplace is set out like a small Victorian street housing lots of tiny and intriguing little shops.
- The writing style is also very logical, sometimes humorous, and occasionally intriguing.
- The authentic restoration and sensitive adaptation of the building to the state-of-the-art requirements of its new owner posed intriguing challenges.
- There is one particularly intriguing part of this statement.
- While often surreal and almost intriguing, the film lacks direction.
- It will be intriguing to see in which direction this important talent heads next.
- Sadly, this intriguing series was never made.
- The third meaning of intelligence has been the least explored, though it may be the most intriguing.
- And, indeed, these predictions seem to be largely upheld, although there are intriguing exceptions.
- The second option moves the other way and is more politically intriguing.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!