The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of invasor
1invasor masculineinvasora feminine
- He located a tire iron amid the stinging rubble and sprang forth to attack the invaders.
- By the age of 16, this son of peasant farmers was in charge of a country under attack from Communist invaders.
- The programme will examine archaeological and genetic evidence to trace the impact the invaders had on Britain.
- It's not easy, as we are constantly having to repel invaders, swatting them away like so many mosquitoes.
- His cross is the same as the cross of Wotan which Norse invaders of Scotland carried.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!