The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de inventar
1inventarshe's inventing the whole story — (se) lo está inventando todo
- When coming across names one has never heard of, one invents stories about Markson's following behind the epitaphic perspective.
- Pari, in turn, would invent long stories and narrate them to her friend.
- Last year, police said So confessed during interrogation to inventing her story because she wanted to write a novel.
- McCafferty invents a place name model he associates with the authority of Lounsbury, where no association exits.
- She asked, inventing a street name so that the girl would not be able to say without looking at the map.
- On Sunday nights my mother used to read us a Bible story and only after that would she agree to my father inventing a serial story aided by the family.
- I have invented a name for my own highly individual style of present wrapping.
- He invents a story about an underdog boxer and his manager.
- I invented the story of this Roman woman who went to a fort south of Hadrian's Wall to join her husband.
- So he invents another name, common to them and him, such as ‘man,’ and leaves ‘giant’ to the fictitious object that impressed him during his illusion.
- This does not stop the person from giving a ‘sensible’ response: He or she examines the relevant output and invents a story to account for it.
- To stay in the house, she invents the story that she is a runaway juvenile delinquent, and kind of blackmails the goodhearted Prof. Patterson, who is all worried about propriety.
- Emily Elizabeth's friend Jetta finds she has to keep telling more lies after she invents a story about a pet parrot who is even bigger than Clifford.
- Karnad also invents a frame story to exaggerate the literary themes and meanings in the central episode, and it is this frame that gives the play its name.
- It is also Victorio who takes away Pilar and Gabriel's child and invents an elaborate story so that the child may be raised in legitimacy.
- In the evenings he has dinner with his mom and creatively invents stories about Rudy Sr., the father he's never met.
- He asks Huck why he was following the men, and Huck invents a story.
- Kedar, unable to tell the truth, invents a story: Attar Singh has sent Panna Lal to Bombay on business.
- She invents outlandish stories to get the sympathy and attention she craves.
- He's a very reserved young man, so people talk and they invent funny tales about him.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!