The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of inventor
1inventor masculineinventora feminine
- One of the schemes will help women inventors and innovators to develop their ideas and skills.
- If you have this device, its inventor says you can switch TVs off almost anywhere.
- They conjure up images of dusty old offices, arcane inventions and oddball inventors.
- They understood something about how inventors invent and artists create new work.
- The engineers, inventors and seafarers who built the British empire are put centre stage in this confident history.
- It was easier to build a nation, even to invent one, than to run it in accordance with the original intentions of its inventors.
- Let's go do it because we're a species of explorers and inventors and innovators.
- Without the innovators and the inventors, we would not have any of the things that we have today.
- Sir Tim stressed that the web came about as a collaboration with inventors and developers.
- They will have the opportunity to develop engineering ideas and inventions and take inspiration from fellow young inventors.
- After several attempts, inventors developed the barbed wire that we know today.
- In Europe, the development of film was for the most part left in the hands of scientists, inventors and magicians.
- Children had to have been the original inventors of beanbag chairs and soft home furnishings.
- Here are a few of the major inventions and their inventors from the Twentieth Century.
- He aced in computer and science, and could make it as a scientist or even an inventor one day.
- I gave a workshop at the home of a scientist - an inventor of sound equipment.
- It was, however, for his skill and originality as an inventor that he was best known.
- It is hard to say why either of these products was produced, but my guess is that the inventors felt they needed to annoy the general public.
- Mr James said he had always been disappointed that his innovative ancestors were not better known like other famous inventors from the past.
- This generation has produced some of the best risk-takers, problem solvers and inventors ever!
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!