The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de factura
1(send invoice)to invoice sb (for sth) — pasarle a algn factura (por algo)
- If it is an issue, invoice me for the trip and I will send you an account for the full amount of my professional fees.
- If your last date turned out to be a non-prospect, try invoicing her for half the cost.
- I do know that if she keeps printing my words I shall have to start invoicing her for doing so.
- In one area of my work - the ailing tourism and agriculture sectors, I haven't invoiced anyone for two-and-a-half years.
- The victim would then assume it was a mistake by the ‘company’ who invoiced him and just ignore the invoice.
- Following a conversation with the appellant, the respondent had invoiced him for £350 and been paid that sum.
- Mr Gurney said that Mr Ellis had invoiced him for £25,000 for the introduction.
- I just invoiced him so let's see if it actually gets paid since daddy writes the checks!
- In contrast a few weeks ago I had a silly mess up, where British Gas invoiced me for a CO2 detector.
- This is just an opportunity for lawyers to invoice someone.
- The company will accept your letter as an order to produce the detailed specification and will invoice you on completion of this work whether or not your scheme progresses to the execution stage.
- We expect to be paid £1.3m in March to cover the cost of equipment but the order will be completed only in August and the manufacturer will then invoice us for that amount.
- Getting suppliers to invoice you electronically will also cut down on the paper blizzard and reduce the cost of acquiring information.
- We will invoice him our European retail price without tax.
- They required paying in cash (no surprises there), but Bill's mum had told Bill's dad that they would invoice us.
- One, from mid-March, tells me to hot-foot it back with the books or else they'll invoice me for them.
- I may, however, invoice her for 10,500 CDs the first time she asks me to co-sign a loan.
- I'll be invoicing them for the additional charge incurred this weekend.
- In the finance department a clerk sat giving a patient explanation to a group of girls on the process of invoicing a client.
- Documents obtained show that he invoiced a named director of the Park Development Company for £600 in December.
2(list on invoice)(goods/items) facturar
- It is from those links that the customer derives the right to have transactions effected, even if they are invoiced as services provided to the bank and also alter the bank's financial situation.
- Norman had falsified invoices to purported service providers.
- Cassidy invoiced MC for consultancy services in finding labour purportedly supplied by the 11 alleged sub-contractors who were the subject of the first and second frauds.
- In the north - east of Scotland this means that 2500 companies invoice BP for services, although 95% of this total is just over 300 companies.
- The expatriate can, for example, use the company for the import and export of goods for commercial purposes, and for invoicing for their services.
- The plaintiff submits it was not paid the $33,000 invoiced for site services, nor was it paid $10, 200 for wiring and telephone lines, plus other amounts owing.
- The Carrier would invoice the Companies for the freight services provided.
- On August 18,they invoiced Duncan Design for $5,250.00 for architectural services.
- One player has been invoiced for post-match sandwiches that he ordered on room service more than two years ago.
- The amount to be invoiced in respect of Hok Sport's services during the then current phase of work was further discussed at the Anaheim meetings in April 1997.
- Ebsco Online's pay-per-view service now includes a ghost card feature that permits invoicing at the organizational level for articles purchased by library patrons.
- The stamp from the customs and excise division would accompany all invoices for exports to the United States for goods traded under the arrangement.
- A one-time purchase eliminates the ongoing invoicing of a rental service.
- Tillingdale invoiced O'Leary €28,603 for services provided in the course of its business and made payments of €475,940 on his behalf during the year.
- Services will be invoiced bi-monthly following performance of the services together with travel and living expenses, if applicable and are due and payable within 30 days of invoice date.
1facturarhacer facturasthe invoicing department — el departamento de facturación
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!