The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1de un modo irracionalirracionalmente
- He may have been in a mood which made him irrationally reject what he was taught.
- The answer is simple: premiums will be calculated irrationally.
- Sometimes midlife crises result in play, like gambling or adultery, which is irrationally risky.
- There is certainly a level at which irrationally rapid rate cuts will completely reverse the equation.
- The stock market may behave irrationally, not following the wisdom of any investor.
- We tend to act irrationally from time to time, with neither rhyme nor reason.
- She is irrationally infuriated by the photograph on his desk.
- The central argument used by many sociologists is that, contrary to orthodox economic theory, people behave irrationally.
- Such a result would almost certainly be impossible to reconcile with the court's view that the agreement was irrationally generous.
- Even the social services provided by the church were irrationally funded and inefficiently organized.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!