The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de irremediable
1.1(loss/damage/error) irremediable(loss/damage/error) irreparable
- He can drop back down to Austin and tap one of the truly irredeemable die-hards on the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals.
- He remains curiously aloof and is one of the writer's greatest challenges - a man who can't be reached: unconvinced, irredeemable.
- But then again, maybe I'm just an irredeemable optimist.
- Gollum is ugly, scrawny, cunning, sneaky - and, by the time The Return of the King starts, completely irredeemable.
- The winner of their meeting at Templeville Road tomorrow evening will enhance their own position and deal an irredeemable blow to the losers.
- Though he might be tarnished slightly in his home state, this is far from irredeemable, and he is well liked and respected nationally.
- Sadly for the whole decade white American pop/rock was pretty much the aforementioned irredeemable disaster.
- My other reaction to the post is how quick we are as Christians to write someone off as irredeemable, as if we make that decision.
- For the latter, the act is unforgivable and the perpetrator irredeemable.
- But guitar lessons weren't much better than my irredeemable attempts to learn the recorder.
- This ensured that the majority of children got a decent education; the flip side was that it left the irredeemable to pursue a murderous path through their neighbourhood
- Golub describes them as his ‘most austere, irredeemable, and existentially fatalistic works’.
- But Ambler's cynics are irredeemable, whereas Furst's are usually amenable to a little persuasion.
- More often than not, tribute albums are irredeemable junk.
- It's all a pity, because Elvis' reputation might be irredeemable by now.
- Partly, this was because she was a genius, and her work made irredeemable confetti of a lot of little worldviews.
- Dark, menacing, confusing, oppressive - I won't go on - it's irredeemable in my book.
- So how do you distinguish the redeemable from the irredeemable?
- The Hyatt is a tour-guided pilgrim's hotel of irredeemable ghastliness.
- In reality, pathologically murderous tyrants are fairly irredeemable.
- Pibs are irredeemable shares that pay a fixed rate of interest.
- Fraught bond negotiations concluded with the trustees selling 7.3 per cent thirty-year irredeemable gold bonds.
2Finanzas(bond/debenture) no amortizable
- In auctioning off monetary gold the managers of irredeemable currency are trying, in vain, to buy time to save their tottering regime.
- The Constitution still prohibits the use of irredeemable currency and synthetic credit.
- However, it is important to note that the discount on irredeemable currency, although obviously going to 100 percent, is never doing it along a straight line.
- The managers of the regime of irredeemable currency are either unaware of or tend to ignore the bias they have themselves introduced into speculation.
- It started with the U.S. Treasury defaulting on its gold obligation to foreigners in 1971, thereby foisting a regime of irredeemable currency upon the world.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!