The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de irregularidad
1.1(in shape, positioning)irregularidad femenino
- Many projects have been listed and caught out, but they have not been involved in any irregularity or fraud.
- He pressed his body up against hers in a more intimate manner and she heard his every breathing irregularity.
- A council statement added: ‘One concerns a petty cash irregularity and the other concerns the use of council funds.’
- However there are a small number of allegations alleging electoral irregularity which still need further investigation and inquiries into these matters are continuing.
- A structure may be called fractal if it presents the same irregularity at all scales.
- ‘Sir Alex Ferguson received treatment in hospital following a routine check-up several months ago which revealed a minor heart irregularity,’ it said.
- He says: ‘What a farce when there is so much voting irregularity with postal voting.’
- In their ruling yesterday, delivered by Lord Mance, the law lords found there were material irregularity and unfairness in the trial process and ruled against a retrial.
- Our teacher believed in the traditional drill-style method, which in the case of Latin with it's absence of irregularity, was probably the best approach.
- Every irregularity, when detected, was termed as an ‘adjustment’ on account of expenses incurred for defence inspectors.
- A total of 417 cases of this irregularity were noted - a small minority - but ‘a serious breach of regulations’.
- To date, however, there have been no formal complaints of irregularity apart from one where a child (not children) received a voters' pack.
- If, theoretically, some irregularity is found and the process must begin again, let us hope that this happens sooner rather than later.
- While some irregularity may be termed normal, it must be understood that frequent periods, heavy bleeding are not due to menopause.
- Amateur boxing's ruling body said the Cuban protest was rejected because there was no evidence of serious irregularity.
- A little bit of a holiday from myself, and a pleasant change of pace from the monotonous irregularity of shift work.
- I have been assured by my office that there was no irregularity in the process
- The service will notify passengers of flight delays and cancellations in case of flight irregularity.
- All around us are towering, glowering peaks rising with perfect irregularity from the flat, green waters of the fjord.
- In tidying up or polishing the former the roughness and irregularity of the latter is discarded like so much adventitious dross.
- He declined to go into detail about the nature of the irregularities or to name companies allegedly involved.
- He denies all charges except those of financial irregularities.
- Barnes said directors began noticing financial irregularities in September.
- It was a mere ruling on irregularities and the unprocedural manner in which they were brought before the court.
- This is used to treat irregularities in the heartbeat and so is known as an antiarrythmic drug.
- In a statement the council said the alleged irregularities concerned the disposal of waste through the depot over a number of years.
- The irregularities were uncovered during an investigation by the City Inspectorate last year.
- The hearings were viewed as test cases because of complaints about postal voting irregularities in other parts of the country.
- To the dismay of the people, Roh tried to defend all his relatives and aides implicated in irregularities.
- This was due to irregularities in the signing of union cards in the original organizing drive four years before.
- Many irregularities happen during elections and genuine voters are often deprived of their right.
- A detailed survey of power connections across the city may reveal many glaring irregularities.
- Glencore has been named in connection with irregularities in the oil-for-food programme by the CIA.
- This protection was meant to be against investigations into alleged irregularities in the arms deal.
- The court also wants the importance of immediately reporting any irregularities emphasised.
- The fraud was uncovered when Morrogh called in Central Bank regulators after discovering irregularities.
- The guilty verdicts against Berlusconi prove that there have been irregularities in his business activities.
- Thousands of lawyers from both sides were on standby in the event of any election day voting irregularities.
- Gowda again alleged irregularities in work tendering and land acquisition.
- Have any of you been reading about the huge amount of voter irregularities in this election?
1.2(in time)irregularidad femenino(of bowel movements) estreñimiento masculino
2(of action)lo inadmisibleseveral irregularities — varias contravenciones de las normas
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!