The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de incontenible
1(smile/laughter) incontenible(urge/desire/anger) irreprimible(urge/desire/anger) incontenible(person) indomable(person) irrefrenable
- We will be able to continue to manage without Ken's irrepressible scaremongering for the foreseeable future.
- They were also usually, if not always, a restraining influence on the more abrasive, if not irrepressible side of Mercer.
- I'm sure I can only begin to imagine what a parent can feel to have their child ripped away from their lives by irrepressible crime.
- Suddenly the procession is interrupted by irrepressible sobbing.
- Refusing to be rattled by their losses, however, Oxford responded with a goal and a point from the irrepressible Brendan McGurk.
- But the artists and musicians, poets and students and philosophers of the old town proved irksomely irrepressible.
- I succumbed to an irrepressible urge to burst into song.
- But after 23 years in the cold, the irrepressible necktie is making a comeback in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Khan was in irrepressible form from the start, raining in fast and accurate punches from every angle, to leave the hapless Korean stunned.
- Irresistible and irrepressible, Warne had stolen the stage.
- An irrepressible figure, Demarco's commitment to bringing radical artists to Scotland remains undiminished.
- For they know that within you is a force that is like that of a hurricane - wild, natural, untamed and irrepressible.
- Then there are bands that have an irrepressible spark that makes you want to keep listening and watching no matter what they sling at you.
- The villains then were misguided terrorists, the perpetrators now are our irrepressible politicians.
- It all came from a sweeping movement, when the irrepressible Scott Hadden and Chris Capaldi combined to devastating effect.
- Surely it is only a matter of time before technology grows and becomes such an irrepressible force that to try to restrict it would be folly.
- Vehicles break down, complaints come in, work needs to be rescheduled, but it is all done with irrepressible good humour and charm.
- With its dilated eyes under raised eyebrows, it expresses irrepressible terror.
- But this young Chinese girl has an indomitable spirit and an irrepressible enthusiasm.
- It remains uncertain, despite his irrepressible need to perform in public, whether Jackson himself will take the stand.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!