The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of igual
1irrespective of sth
- In any event, it is not disputed that an account of profits arises irrespective of the grant of an injunction.
- It binds us together, irrespective of creed or colour, race or religion.
- As a result, online shops seem to think all they need to do is address security, irrespective of how bad the experience is.
- A sexist society would remain enslaved, irrespective of how it was ruled.
- The police also suggest slowing down at every curve, irrespective of the volume of traffic.
- Friends are a gift of God, just like any other gifts irrespective of their price or appearance.
- This noble tradition continues to today as the church reaches out to all irrespective of class.
- In short we get the political morality we vote for irrespective of electronic or paper methods.
- The government has at its helm a man who seeks consensus at all costs irrespective of what that cost might be.
- Murray will do what he wants, irrespective of what anybody else thinks.
- Unions demand parity for workers in west and east irrespective of the lower living costs in the east.
- We need to understand whether a war is necessary, irrespective of the economic effects.
- These peoples irrespective of parties are the root of all problems Bangladesh is facing.
- If he hasn't, then I would urge him to go and to go quickly, irrespective of final tallies.
- These forms are true of a picture on the wall, a statue of stone or clay or in any material irrespective of cost.
- On the contrary, there are people who like branded items, irrespective of the price.
- He's happy that people come to visit irrespective of their motivation or beliefs.
- Yet, irrespective of who is at the helm, in my opinion, we need another cut in interest rates.
- New members are always welcome, irrespective of what stage of bereavement they are at.
- A hyperlink is always a good way of tying up related documents, irrespective of the type.
2British informaligualhe did it irrespective — lo hizo igual / sin importarle
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!