The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de irrevocable
1(decision/sentence) irrevocable(process/decline/event) irreversible
- Its repeal is a matter of urgency before irreversible damage is done to the energy market, the economy as a whole and to democracy itself.
- The future effects are unknown, but drug experts fear they may include irreversible brain damage or mental illness.
- And though it looks attractive, it causes irreversible liver damage to horses and cattle which eat it.
- I've forgotten about that wooden frame and only narrowly miss causing irreversible damage to my vertebrae.
- Do you think that our tourism industry is in permanent and irreversible decline, or do you think we will soon see the situation improve?
- The main aim of burns resuscitation is to increase tissue perfusion here and prevent any damage becoming irreversible.
- McKee explains that the swing must be at a maximum charge that's absolute and irreversible.
- Although the plant has been mothballed, the damage done to Anjanwel is irreversible.
- It seems that most sheep producers think as I do that the scheme is not only economically unattractive but also irreversible.
- Altering soil condition can be done in a short period of time, but please note that this is an irreversible process.
- They seem to envisage an irreversible downward spiral leading to the depopulation of Australia.
- All those empires were unsalvageable due to their infuriatingly irreversible histories.
- Speaking in Washington on the eve of an EU-US summit, Mr Prodi said the decision was momentous and irreversible.
- The eye condition is irreversible and the study discovered that smoking was responsible for one in-five cases.
- His efforts need to be given momentum that is as irreversible as the economic reforms sweeping the country.
- Here physical time is understood as a stream of irreversible change that runs through physical space.
- If they become convinced they are wasting both time and resources, a pull-out will be swift and irreversible.
- Since the surgery is irreversible, the patients will experience less pain while resting.
- So the business people tend to take the short cut and thereby force the newspaper down an irreversible path.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!