The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de isleño
1isleño masculinoisleña femenino
- Total tranquility is probably just a memory to the native islanders who stood their ground.
- Plantations of brackens and garlic are the main source of vegetable income for islanders.
- It was a miracle of survival that the islanders managed to live on it for so long.
- The supply was restored to the majority of islanders late on on Monday afternoon.
- MacLeod is part of a majority of islanders who voted against the idea in a referendum.
- There is a history of complaints from a minority of islanders on Sherkin Island.
- Many of these islanders ended up on the eastern seaboard of Canada, either voluntarily or by forced evictions.
- He shared his knowledge of the islands and told us how innocent the islanders were and how low the crime rate was.
- The islanders then held an all-night vigil on the island as they feared that the fire might rekindle.
- There is no electricity; some islanders use bottled gas for lighting and cooking.
- At the moment islanders have to rely on a mixture of oil, solid fuel and small hydro schemes which are unreliable and expensive.
- The thumping bass of The Docks, the islanders say, is tortuous, keeping them up all night.
- Its history is long and filled with clashes between governments and determined islanders.
- Beyond the ties islanders have to each other, they also have unbreakable ties to the island itself.
- English was taught as a foreign language and used by many of the islanders when they emigrated to America.
- He continued by complimenting the islanders and their committees for their commitment.
- It's a magnificent piece of work, created by the islanders in over 30,000 painstaking hours.
- Mersea islanders are set to decide whether they will fund the appointment of a police community support officer.
- Canvey was one of the first to log on when it installed eight PCs a year ago, connecting islanders to the rest of the world.
- The islanders have long been accustomed to celebrities holidaying on Arran.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!