The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- the Ivy League
- Yale University set an Ivy League record by accepting only 8.6 percent of its 21,099 applicants.
- The financial reward for academic activities is enormous, as children who get into the ‘right’ preschool can go on to top-class primary and secondary schools, and hopefully an Ivy League university.
- A lot of Koreans dream about sending their kids to an Ivy League University, so what better preparation, they think, is there than a North American high school?
- According to the survey, more than half of all Americans view good grades and test scores as the most important qualifications for gaining admission to an Ivy League university.
- I have a BA from a top-ten university and an Ivy League MBA.
- El grupo de universidades más antiguas y más respetadas de EEUU, situadas en el noreste del país. Son: Harvard, Yale, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Brown University, Princeton University y la University of Pennsylvania. El término proviene de la hiedra que crece en los antiguos edificios de las universidades.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!