The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1bota alta femeninounder the Nazi jackboot — bajo el yugo nazi
- Of course the entire region really was under the jackboot, if you like, of apartheid rule.
- One less problem now that this voice of free thought has been stamped out under the jackboot.
- The only way that successive regimes in Jakarta have been able to prevent the rise of separatist sentiment, however, is with the jackboot of the military.
- This prescient short story, published in Blackwood's magazine, described how, after the fall of France, the German army would invade and grind Britain under its jackboot for all eternity.
- The poem of Agraphon was written by Angelos Sikelianos in 1941 when Greece was under the German jackboot.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!