The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1martillo neumático masculine
- Landon cracked his eyes open and grimaced in pain from the pounding headache; like an incessant jackhammer drilling into his skull at all angles.
- In Taba, where the blast brought down a 10-storey wing of the resort, Egyptian and Israeli rescuers used everything from jackhammers and drills to dogs and bare hands to search the wreckage.
- In a quiet sidestreet, at 3am, someone was running a bloody jackhammer, drilling up the tarmac.
- They are doing alterations in my office building, and there is a little man coming in every day with a jackhammer and it sounds as if he is drilling his way through to Singapore.
- For the past few days, we've been blown away with all the noise from jackhammers, heavy road equipment, and auxiliary power units.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!