The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de jazmín
- The fence will look truly stark and bare when it's gone, so I shall plant three or four vigorous climbing jasmines along it, water, and retire to a safe distance.
- I like the wildness of the two plants that look charming together, with the small white fragrant flowers of the jasmine contrasting beautifully with the reddish purple ones of the clematis.
- She caught a whiff of perfumed fragrance as she passed a row of purple lilacs, and white jasmines.
- Living and dining spaces are clustered to the east of the patio, overlooking and opening out on to a large garden, lushly planted with jasmine, fig trees and jacaranda.
- Climbing roses, jasmine and honeysuckle were trained up the walls and rosemary and lavender borders lined the flower beds.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!