The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de envidia
1(fear of rivalry)celos masculino
- I wonder if their fear is really jealousy and resentment at the initiative of today's generation.
- It deals with envy and jealousy and how these emotions cause so much unnecessary suffering in our lives.
- Sometimes Sara looks at Sarah's school friends and feels a pang of jealousy, of anger.
- I know people link our sort of vandalism to boredom and jealousy but what we're really trying to do is get a reaction.
- I try to tell her it's alright, that whatever shred of jealousy I had had disappeared long back.
- Every unshared moment of delight becomes the occasion for fear, envy, and jealousy.
- Could it not be the case that my anger was also mingled with feelings of jealousy, rivalry or envy?
- The evil eye in Bedouin folk belief is tied to the fear of envy and jealousy in the eye of the beholder.
- There is enough scope for envy and healthy competition, but not hatred and jealousy.
- Her fiancé worked himself into a passion of jealousy, pulling his hair and shaking his fists.
- There is intense sibling jealousy and she feels she is not loved as much as the youngest child.
- When he begins a love affair with Steven, jealousy takes hold and leads to unexpected violence.
- She too believes that many of the attacks against Wark are motivated by professional jealousy.
- However, there's no point wasting precious time and effort on petty jealousy.
- As much as she tried to ignore the small-minded jealousy that surrounded her, it upset her a great deal.
- But anyone who has experienced intense jealousy is well aware of its power and potential destructiveness.
- Jealousy comes about because of the insecurity of the jealous person and the jealousy may or may not have foundation.
- Learn to accept jealousy as a normal but exaggerated response to a stressful, emotionally charged change in your life.
- Distrust naturally creates distrust, and by nothing is good-will and kind conduct more speedily changed than by invidious jealousies and uncandid imputations, whether expressed or implied.
- The father symbolizes attractive power and a potentially hazardous male-female relationship is formed, with predictable jealousies and envy as the mother completes the triangle.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!