Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(con sabor a frutas) gelatina feminine
- Children may enjoy Popsicles, Jell-O, ice cream, or applesauce.
- With many names - Jell-O, aspic, jelly, gelee and so on - gelatin has an identity of its own.
- The above-mentioned red Jell-O is an easy dessert if you happen to have a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- For example, Jell-O Oreo Pudding launched in May 2001, uses the Nabisco Oreo brand name and the Jello-O trademark.
- Also usually available are cookies, puddings and Jell-O.
- She continued on grabbing some steak and other meats and then decided for dessert she would have a bit of Jell-O and pie.
- The current issue has recipes for monkey bread, macaroni and cheese and pulled pork, and several that use Jell-O.
- The platter-mashed potatoes and gravy, mixed veg, green salad and red jello dessert is polished off.
- Mom, played by Carol Kane, is a Doris Day throwback who sings show tunes and makes Jell-O desserts.
- Prepare the Jell-O according to directions on the packet and pour into a shallow bowl.
- Some doctors say that children over 2 years old can have Gatorade, soda, clear soups, tea, Jell-O, and Popsicles.
- Everything had its own Styrofoam bowl or plate: pale mashed potatoes, jello, tired-looking slices of chicken, and a fruit cup.
- Liven up your kid's favorite green jello with brightly colored chewy sour candies.
- Agar acts like Jell-O powder - by mixing it with liquid, you get a jelly-like substance.
- There are only two acceptable colors for jello: Green and Red.
- When it comes to runny jello and ice chips, I think I'll pass, thank you.
- Attached is a paper that fills in the details of chapter 4 of No Free Lunch, which David Wolpert referred to as ‘written in jello.’
- We used it once and learned that swimming in jello is hard.
- She glanced up, and noticed the ceiling looked like jello, barely.
- Finding that her legs had suddenly developed the consistency of jello, she leaned on Rune for support again as she tried to speak.