The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1brazo de gitano masculinobrazo de reina masculino Andes(dulce) arrollado masculino Río de la Plata
- Roll the dough tightly around the marzipan to form a long jelly roll and pinch the seams to enclose.
- The finished product is cut width-wise like a jelly roll, then presented on a bed of spinach.
- If you're using the oven, you may want to transfer the chicken to a foil-lined jelly roll pan so that you can use the skillet to make a pan sauce.
- Then roll the dough lengthwise like a jelly roll, being careful not to rip the dough.
- Using the bottom wax paper, roll the dough into a jelly roll style, halfway.
- He had a jelly roll nose, a fat, puffy face, and a gold eye.
- Put two tablespoons of butter on a jelly roll pan, and stick in the oven until melted.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!