Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The gray-furred Child laughed, cavorting around the confused guards like a court jester in a medieval kingdom.
- Like the jester at a medieval court whose caperings and quips recalled the king to sanity, he aimed only to remind the world of its duty.
- The character has a variety of origins, from the medieval court jester to the licensed clown of the Feast of Fools.
- Adamson's Feste sings well and impresses as a talented professional court jester, but misses the deeper, darker tones of the part.
- Being mad as a porphyric hatter, evidently, monarchy just went along with those jolly court jesters, and then damned the resulting tea party.