Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1a reacción de propulsión a chorro dated
- The Bell XP - 59A was America's first jet-propelled aircraft.
- The development and perfection of radar and the techniques for using it effectively are as important as the development of the jet-propelled plane.
- But the action moves at jet-propelled speed in Braham Murray's production and the dialogue is bright, sharp and funny.
- It heralded the advent of jet-propelled flight and the gradual demise of the piston-engined combat aircraft.
- He also uses his body intelligently, leaping from his chair with jet-propelled force on accused of being a ‘traitor‘.
- The computer link flew out of his hand as if jet-propelled.
- In Desert Storm, a jet-propelled cruise missile used two electronic guidance systems and cost about a million dollars.
- When it came to the ‘A’ Final and a head-to-head with yours truly, he made a jet-propelled getaway and left me eating dirt.
- On our whirling globe with its transitory, jet-propelled people, isolation is no longer the demoralising fate it once was.
- Meanwhile across town, David was still running like a jet-propelled bunny.
- On another occasion, there's a lengthy chase that involves jet-propelled backpacks.
- Look out, Tesco: an amateur inventor has built the world's first jet-propelled shopping trolley.
- Once he was away, he was jet-propelled and nobody would catch him.
- Petr picked up a coloured fish early in the day, an eleven pounder that fought as though jet-propelled.