Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- This was Ja Fallon at his best again, jinking and dodging and dicating the play, setting up attacks in waves.
- Everywhere I saw helicopters jukeing and jinking, ducking and dodging.
- Desperately keeping himself in the air, Cecil jinked around to dodge the other shockwaves that Ralph threw out at him while he recovered from the first blow.
- But he suddenly jinked to his right in the shadow of the post hampering Paolini and Brian Meehan's Kaieteur.
- My thoughts were jinking back and forth between the phrases ‘web log’ and ‘ship's log’ as I walked to the acupuncturist this afternoon.
- Hartley completed her hat - trick by jinking round the goalie before Cathy Hollis struck home a powerful shot from a penalty corner to make it 6-at half-time.
- Edgar reduced the deficit with a 35-metre penalty before winger Rory Watson restored parity, jinking in on the right just before half-time.
- Think of him running across Pierre Wome, jinking inside, the low centre of gravity keeping him on his feet and helping him evade the tackle.
- And moments later, it was Savage who jinked through the Donegal defence before placing young Meehan who coolly fired home a lovely goal.
- Pairs of hares scampered and jinked in telepathically close formation; rape fields were yellowing.
- He jinked into the box from the right flank and stung van der Sar's palms with a left-foot strike.
- With five minutes to go he jinked through three Hertford defenders but his shot sailed agonisingly wide.
- Gattuso never let him rest on the ball, and delighted fans when he jinked past his bemused opponent.
- The speedy winger jinked and swerved through a dozen pairs of hands before touching down.
- He began juking and jinking, avoiding the deadly barrage directed at him.
- On the first lift, the I-beam, though still on the deck, had kept moving below the helicopter, jinking to the left and right, forward and back.
- Gonzo Antreya fought for all he was worth, juking, jinking, firing lasers, launching missiles.
- We drop still further, the aircraft jinking about slightly more as we descend, maybe manoeuvring with the LSO's instructions.
- I make the most of it, jinking around the cars ahead of us and jamming the RPMs to redline.
- A rough ride awaits any driver who cooks his brakes, charging and jinking through the corner combinations.