The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Such fairness demands a fair judicial process administered by an impartial judiciary.
- Judicial protection in Punjab improved and many people were using the judicial system.
- It is achieved by a conventional process of judicial construction of legislation.
- It would thus be expensive both to the parties and to the resources of the judicial system.
- These days judges read academic articles as part of their ordinary judicial activity.
- The intention in such cases is that there shall be a judicial inquiry worked out in a judicial manner.
- This mental torment may become acute when the judicial verdict is finally set against the accused.
- The first question is whether at the time of the negligent act or omission a judicial process existed.
- I would take judicial notice of that and would expect justices to do the same.
- There is now clear judicial authority as to how overall bias is to be judged.
- They are part of the process of judicial interpretation of the law, which is a developing process.
- As I have already pointed out, this is not the position in the case of a judicial development of the law.
- In such a situation, the grant of judicial power to provincial appointees is valid.
- These statutory changes took place in a period of judicial activism in this area which had relaxed the law.
- The judicial decision ought to provide the best answer not a range of alternative answers.
- There thus exists the possibility of conflicting judicial opinion at the highest level.
- This measure flies in the face of judicial efforts to insist on disclosure of evidence.
- The Constitution will give it a common foreign policy and a common judicial system.
- It would be an abuse of the judicial process to allow proceedings to be repetitive.
- The next day, he promised a judicial inquiry into the cause of the accident.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!