The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Yet geography and professionalization of the judiciary have affected the status of the judges.
- The convention of ministerial responsibility is not enforced by the judiciary.
- In some jurisdictions, the judiciary are provided with the resources to run the courts.
- This can give rise to substantial queries over the independence and impartiality of the judiciary.
- Such choices are made by the judiciary at the point where the law stops.
- The consideration of public interest has caused some problems for the judiciary.
- It is a role which, as a result of their accumulated experience, the judiciary is well qualified to perform.
- The previously existing institutions, save for the judiciary, were disbanded.
- The costs grid has been the subject of comment among the bar and the judiciary.
- Owing to high court costs, many people cannot afford to turn to the judiciary to vindicate their rights.
- That will raise legitimate concerns about the independence of the judiciary.
- In this and other respects, much depends on the response of the national judiciary.
- He is undermining the credibility and independence of the judiciary, and for what?
- We tamper with the independence of the judiciary at the peril of our cherished freedoms.
- With unprecedented frankness, they speak of the government's contempt for the judiciary.
- The job of the judiciary is to interpret the law, but this was no mere interpretation.
- Why did the public part of the event not include responses from the judiciary?
- We will never have successful police reform as long as the judiciary is and is perceived to be corrupt.
- The submission also urged ministers to ditch plans by which they would no longer be accountable to the judiciary.
- In my view, the judiciary has no right to expect that it should escape scrutiny or comment.
2(arm of government)poder judicial masculine
3(legal system)sistema jurídico masculine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!