The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(decision/choice) acertado(decision/choice) sensato(critic/historian) de criterio
- It is a careful, judicious, moderate way forward proposed by a man who knows about war.
- Social occasions in particular require judicious thought and planning.
- We were, quite literally, reaping the rewards of ignoring the judicious practice of crop rotation.
- Make wise and judicious use of resources, without waste, but use them; do not allow them to languish untapped.
- The overall presentation is straightforward, the placing and lighting are thoughtful and judicious.
- You have a logical, judicious, and pleasant way of expressing yourself and you do so in a straightforward fashion.
- The curators were judicious in their selection of authors for the exhibition catalogue.
- He stressed, however, pressure, if any, must be applied in a judicious way and only when appropriate.
- I have been very judicious about the interviews that I have agreed to do through the years.
- I think the play might have benefited from some judicious cutting, as this is a very wordy piece, which went on for more than three hours.
- Do people with fewer resources have to be more judicious than those with more?
- Is that level of funding secure and is it open to judicious increases?
- Organised for the 19th year, the fair aims to impress on the young the need for judicious use of water.
- This judicious selection means less than 200 garments worldwide will be produced.
- If so, then judicious quotation from the diaries might have made this point just as well as their wholesale reproduction.
- Most of the women credit card holders are judicious in using their cards.
- They too believed in historic inevitability, but felt it judicious to help history along with a bit with military force.
- All one needs to do is a little judicious planning and research before heading there.
- Indeed, the lack of judicious editing is the most obvious problem with this book.
- With judicious editing and good music, suddenly you can seem like a star on the screen.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!