The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(choose/decide) con criterio(remark/mention) diplomáticamente
- The author approaches British labor history judiciously, avoiding extreme statements or assertions of revolutionary changes.
- The boring parts of the action are judiciously excised, resulting in a tight, unsettling work.
- Use over-the-counter medications judiciously, or consult your doctor about the right prescription for your needs.
- Third-party professional advice could help consumers invest their funds judiciously.
- Debt and credit were used judiciously to help make ends meet.
- Judiciously, the assistant director calls lunch.
- Judiciously deployed, green flowers are both stunning and fashionable.
- The decorative elements were judiciously applied so as to enhance the beauty of the compositions.
- Wine drinkers can pick from a short but judiciously chosen list.
- The poor will never have access to green spaces unless governments act judiciously.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!