The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de borrachín
1borrachín masculino coloquialborrachina femenino coloquial
- I wish they would criminalize alcohol so I could listen to these juiceheads whine!
- On one such Saturday night, the phone rang, and it was two juiceheads drinking at the Hotel across the alley.
- Juiceheads, however, were a problem when they drank too much.
- The alcohol was so potent that upper class juiceheads turned to all nature of seltzers, tonic waters, juices and citrus to sand the edges off their cocktails.
- The only issue is that portion of drinkers who are juiceheads but won't own up to it.
- Juiceheads avoid gynecomastia by taking anti-estrogens, or by exclusively using steroids that can't be converted to estrogen.
- Something tells me that she does not need to hire a juicehead to beat him.
- I only call people "juiceheads" if they are disgustingly vain and rude and think a ton of gear use makes them some sort of God.
- I was a skinny kid and some juiceheads told me to quit running if i wanted to get huge.
- I hate it when I'm at the gym and I wanna use the medicine balls but all these juiceheads are there.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!