The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de julio
1julio masculino→ see also January
- What we looked at for month after month from July to April, was shiny lines on a black surface.
- The rainy season can be iffy from April to July and the summers are extremely hot.
- In July last year he was kidnapped and spent two weeks in terror believing his life was to end.
- Work is expected to start this week and be finished by the second week in July next year.
- In July this year the bank said it would close the business having failed to find a buyer.
- It appeared in my July column because it arrived rather late from the distributor.
- In July they were freed from their bail and no charges have been brought against either of them.
- From July, you will no longer be able to claim the full tax relief in the year the investment is made.
- Last July he promised to get tough on British prices if they were seen as uncompetitive.
- In July evening flights of swifts wheeling high over our garden are a regular feature.
- Other social activities include a wildlife walk and a July trip to the Isle of Wight.
- By July the only thing that had not changed in that plan was the match in Adelaide.
- The pupils will depart on their adventure at the start of the summer holiday in July.
- The wasps will soon start coming out from July to October, which will keep us busy.
- Plans for an official policy are expected to go to the executive committee in June or July.
- Other parts of the building will be shut at different times between July and October.
- Spawning takes place at night in June and July when the fish move into shallow weedy water.
- The cold and wet weather in late June and early July may have helped boost bookings.
- Of the ten door staff who work for me, eight of them took the course in June and July.
- Fans will be pleased to know an extra nine gigs have been added to the tour in June and July.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!