The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of salto
- They stand alone, but can also be experienced as a lightning-quick montage of jumpcuts.
- Presented in black-and-white documentary-style, with jumpcuts and hand-held shots, the spot dissolves to quick cuts from Ryan's speech before the Trumbull County organization.
- Slick dramatic lighting and a varied, enjoyable color design smooth out the film's disjointing plot jump-cuts and occasional coincidences.
- We used a lot of jump-cuts and flash-cuts because thoughts happen that way - they come and go suddenly.
- There's a jump-cut from the boy stealing his father's car to the moment three days later when his body is found in the water.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!