Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cuerda de saltar femininereata de saltar feminine Mexicolazo de saltar masculine Colombiacordel de saltar masculine Chilecomba feminine Spainto play (at) jump rope — saltar a la cuerda
- Though it weighs mere ounces and takes up less space than an extension cord, a jump rope provides one of the most effective, comprehensive workouts you'll ever experience.
- But then the girls come over and shyly ask, ‘Do you have the jump rope?’
- And if you don't mind looking a little silly, you don't need a jump rope: Just pretend it's there by jumping in place while swinging your arms.
- Rest 30 seconds before starting again with the jump rope.
- A jump rope twined around a girl's leg describes the listlessness and boredom of a late summer day, as does a gangly teen lazily holding a baseball bat.
- I packed a jump rope and used my carry-on bag as a weight.
- If only it were as simple as a jump rope and a few yo-yos.
- All you need are a couple of dumbbells, a jump rope, a chin-up bar, an adjustable bench, and about an hour to spare three times a week.
- Pack a jump rope and exercise bands to make it more effective.
- I usually mix my jump rope in with different weight-training intervals.
- Run laps at a track, ride a bike or grab a jump rope and hop to it!
- To make sure your workout is covered no matter what, pack a pair of walking shoes, a jump rope and a set of exercise bands.
- Her friends get angry when she refuses to let them borrow her jump rope.
- I noticed a jump rope lying on my floor from when my mother had been trying to convince me to exercise earlier in the week.
- Then he grabbed something like a jump rope and started exercising his legs.
- A group of preteen girls and a jump rope brought back memories of her childhood.
- The jump rope is considered by most the single best piece of exercise equipment you can own.
- All that was left was a jump rope, a kind of squishy soccer ball, and a croquet set.
- A jump rope costs only dollars and can be used by anyone, no matter her level of fitness.
- Book hotels with pools or gyms and consider squeezing a jump rope into your duffel.