The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of mono
1mono masculineenterito masculine River Plate
- Among the garments are smart jumpsuits and form-fitting cardigans, loose sweat pants and comfortable singlets, and even party wear such as cropped tops and wraparound skirts.
- Lauren has regularly used band collars, epaulets, braid, pea coats, aviators' jumpsuits, and military tailoring as signs of crisp, effective women's attire.
- Some changed back into their uniform jumpsuits, but most just stayed in their underclothing.
- Participants are being urged to get into the spirit by pulling on tight trousers or a spangly jumpsuit.
- I was dressed in a black jumpsuit, a black coat, and black pants.
- This uniform is a lot better than those tight jumpsuits we wore back in the day.
- They are stocky guys with full-faced helmets, gloves, and yellow jumpsuits made out of some thick material.
- I had the cloths for various jobs and classes, brown jumpsuits of workers, white business suits, yellow lab coats, and an array of green service outfits.
- The pale blue of the wall sharply accented their silver jumpsuits, as they tried their best to remain ‘incognito’.
- They all wore matching dull silver jumpsuits, and all had shaved heads.
- He wore clothing that looked like a cross between a tuxedo and a jumpsuit.
- He was wearing a white jumpsuit with some weird silver symbol on the shoulder.
- As the man got to his feet, firm muscles were outlined beneath the jumpsuit's sleeves.
- They usually dress in stylish gray jumpsuits befitting of party animals.
- One example was dressing hostages in orange jumpsuits to mimic U.S. treatment of detainees.
- Dressed in an orange jumpsuit and blue rubber slippers, he started running.
- He zipped up the black jumpsuit and gathered up as much ammo as he could carry.
- We love jumpsuits because they are everything fashion should be: flattering, easy to wear, sexy and hip.
- Their silver jumpsuits and oversized sunglasses added more flavor to the moves.
- Trade in her hideous orange jumpsuit for her usual couture!
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!