The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
establecimiento universitario donde se estudian los dos primeros años de la carrera(in US)
- In China these institutions are known as workers colleges, junior colleges, and two-year vocational universities.
- The campaign will start in elementary schools next week and then be extended to high schools and junior colleges, the ministry said in a statement.
- It has control of the development and administration of the Government and Government-aided primary schools, secondary schools, and junior colleges.
- There should be a smooth transition from community or junior colleges through course articulation.
- His football coach at Peabody High School arranged a summer visit to a Lancaster junior college after he graduated, Hughes said.
- When the public junior college was initially created in 1901, its central mission was transfer education.
- There were another seven from high school and junior college.
- Over time, both a highly regarded accredited high school and junior college would flourish at the Beaufort campus.
- He grew up in Kansas City, attended high school and junior college locally, then spent four years in the Navy.
- All primary, secondary schools and junior colleges will be closed until April 6, an official in the government press office told CNN.
- We meet just after she finishes high school and starts the local junior college.
- Hood helped him escape a difficult home life and directed him to a junior college to polish his academic record and basketball skills.
- By 1923 the center had evolved into a junior college, and in 1980 it became a senior college.
- We can't afford to send her to the polytechnic or the junior colleges here.
- I can be eligible for both a junior college and a polytechnic!
- It was where I graduated from high school, went to junior college and met my wife, Deidre.
- The scholarship includes two years at a junior college with the possibility of transferring to a university.
- Well, I teach political science at the junior college, and I teach history to my students.
- I have taught courses in mathematics and computer science at various universities ranging from Stanford to junior colleges.
- I think it's encouraging that we're seeing more junior colleges teaching entrepreneurship.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!