The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de basurero
1basurero masculinovertedero masculino
- Basements can be magical places, or they can be junk heaps.
- The application will officially be sent to the junk heap on July 19, but customers can request their data by tomorrow.
- By the time it's over, his car is ready for the junk heap, and viewers' nerves are frayed.
- As electronic instruments become more popular, wood-and-wire keyboards are finding their way into landfills and junk heaps.
- At the start of the project, the field was a junk heap.
- If there are no spare parts from the original manufacturers, the mechanics would scout for parts from used cars or junk heaps.
- "Second wind" could well describe the comeback of starting pitcher David Williams, who appeared headed for the junk heap at the age of 39.
- All machinery is on an irresistible march to the junk heap, and its progress, while it may be delayed, cannot be prevented by repairs.
- Wood was gathered from the junk heap at a timber yard and the corrugated sheeting for the roof was picked up at a local reclamation yard.
- The fence was rescued from the junk heap five years ago.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!