The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de caftán
- Today's tops borrow heavily from Indian high fashion, with long tunics and caftans all prettied up with sequins.
- Although Bolton surveys the history of such clothing - togas, kimonos, sarongs, caftans, kilts, and so on - the show focuses mainly on contemporary designers and fashion houses inspired by gender-bending ideas.
- This passion helped the export of prized Kashmir woollen caftans and shawls to various countries.
- Social change was documented through the fashion pages, and '50s couture gave way to mini skirts and trouser suits, which in turn gave way to kaftans and kimonos.
- A sensational onstage music ensemble, dominated by percussionists and two dynamic singers in gold caftans and headdresses, make the music as vivid as the dancing.
- He does all this wearing a flowing caftan and a burnoose.
- Somebody would need to get him out of those kaftans and into some relaxed-fit jeans.
- Trouser legs are down to ankles and kaftans are girded with a long piece of rope.
- Men traditionally wear long gowns called kaftans, and women wear long robes that leave only their hands and feet exposed.
- The kaftan, a long, loose-fitting long robe, is still worn throughout much of Morocco in both rural and urban areas.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!