Learn More About Spanish Culture
- The three mirrors in the kaleidoscope are what provides the dance of ministry pieces and programs.
- Right now she's attempting to make a kaleidoscope from an empty toilet paper tube, beads, rubber bands, some wax paper and Saran wrap.
- Our projects will include building kaleidoscopes and telescopes, experimenting with UV and IR light, and arranging mirrors so that a laser shines on a predetermined spot.
- From this refraction comes her art, where in parts she draws on mystical themes and turns them, rather like using a kaleidoscope, into patterns and associations entirely her own.
- Cornelius mashes sounds together like a child shaking a kaleidoscope mashes colours, but with a deliberation and precision that refute chaos.
- Their collecting began as something simple: Karen took a stained glass art class and made a kaleidoscope.
- When he next opened them, he was behind an electric kaleidoscope or a card of faceted glass.
- Is it a kaleidoscope that catches patterns at angles?
- THE FRAGMENTS BEGIN to come together, like the slowly forming pattern of a kaleidoscope.
- But lovers of kaleidoscopes, Rubik's cubes, and jigsaw and other puzzles should have a field day.
- It was like a kaleidoscope but definitely the strangest kaleidoscope she had ever seen.
- She has a passion for kaleidoscopes, and here she's seen with several of her creations.
- As a result, she says, ‘There is never a week where I don't get one to three new kaleidoscopes.
- A list of galleries where the kaleidoscopes can be found is also available.
- They should be allowed to choose to construct either of the kaleidoscopes described below, based upon whatever materials are most readily available to them.
- She organized the first American exhibition of kaleidoscopes at Strathmore Hall Art Center in Rockville, Md., the year her book came out.
- Our unique kaleidoscopes are bursting with bright colors and intricate patterns.
- From the reflection of grains of sand and crystals in tubes through to the advances of computers, kaleidoscopes have always been truly beautiful and even puzzling.
- To further the inherent fascination of kaleidoscopes, the Museum is offering children's programs where kids can make their own visual creations with the assistance of a Gallery Guide.
- Perhaps his best-known legacy is his work on the mathematics of kaleidoscopes, including those operating in higher dimensions.