The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Members of the grasshopper family, including crickets, locusts, and katydids, hear with small disks near one of the front leg joints.
- From every quarter throbbed peepers and katydids and locusts.
- That winter, the night we built our first big fire, we also hatched out about a million katydids, or as some folk call them, camel crickets.
- Short-winged female meadow katydids discriminate among tremulation signals of males to choose a larger male, even in the absence of a signalling male.
- It is a mournful silence, broken only by the eternal singing of the katydids.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!