The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1cerveza de barril a presión feminine
- Oh, you were probably swilling keg beer and wine coolers.
- At Max's, where the product is keg beer, the situation is a little different.
- They came up with the bright idea of creating pre-rack beer and keg beer: we called it boiled beer because it was pasteurised.
- Losing Ken left a bigger space in her life than she realized initially, and now she fills that space by getting plastered on keg beer and tequila shots.
- Disgusted with the fizzy keg beer and stone cold welcome in the bar, we headed into the country and the fine surrounds of Blarney Castle.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!