The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1queroseno masculinokerosene masculinokerosene lamp — lámpara de queroseno / kerosene
- Do not use kerosene or fuel oil emulsions as they can cause undesirable flavors in fish.
- The refinery is the nation's largest producer of gasoline, kerosene and other refined products.
- In the land of oil, they have to queue five hours a day to get kerosene or petrol.
- One of the coaches was doused with kerosene and petrol and set on fire.
- Soldiers check through bags for any banned goods, including diesel, petrol or kerosene.
- Higher oil prices have added to the cost of petrol, diesel, kerosene and gas as well as transport.
- The price of petrol, diesel and kerosene has gone up four times since February.
- Early types of gasoline were produced as a byproduct of the process used to make kerosene fuel for oil lamps.
- Sales of petrol, kerosene, gas and other petroleum products were suspended.
- People used kerosene for cooking and lighting, which was dangerous because of the thatched roofs.
- These herbicides must be applied in an oil-based carrier such as diesel fuel or kerosene.
- Many pieces of wood, soaked with kerosene made a splendid fire in the barbecue pit.
- Homes in villages are lit with paraffin wicks in tin cans filled with kerosene, a substance that is both dangerous and expensive.
- For those people who use kerosene, the fuel price hike will be a heavy burden.
- There was wood all around the base and the smell of kerosene was thick in the cold air.
- With no duty on kerosene in the north, smugglers are bringing heating oil south by the ton.
- There is no duty on kerosene when it is used as heating oil but it can be mixed with diesel to run engines.
- To reduce the problem of fuel supply in the cave, they turned to less bulky kerosene.
- At one roadside stall, children filled polythene bags with just enough kerosene to keep the family stove burning for one more evening.
- Farmers then visit kiosks to purchase spices, kerosene, soap, vegetables or fish, and salt.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!