The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1ojo de la cerradura masculino
- Selecting one, he inserted it into the keyhole and turned.
- Sighing as he opened his leather pouch on his waist and dug out a set of lock picks, he expertly selected the right tool for the job and inserted it into the keyhole.
- She inserted it in the keyhole, and it gave a small click and swung open.
- I took out my key and inserted it into the keyhole, but when I took it out the door was locked.
- Finally, when he got a hold of it, he thrust it in the keyhole and the lock opened with a loud click.
- The first step in picking a lock is to insert the tension wrench into the keyhole and turn it in the same direction that you would turn the key.
- On the right side of the frame, just above the trigger, is a keyhole where a special key can be inserted to lock the trigger.
- Sadly the front door was locked so my view was limited to peering through the keyhole.
- Unlike most other lock boxes, however, the keyhole is hidden behind a plastic plate that's attached with screws.
- A cylindrical lockset fits into a large hole bored into the door's face with the keyhole in the door knob.
- He inserted the key into the keyhole and hoped for a miracle of sorts as he turned the door knob.
- Looking at this photograph is like peering through a keyhole into a secret world shared only by this mother and child.
- That explains the absence of carols, tinsel and holly if you come listening through our keyhole and peering through our window this year.
- Astoundingly, the keyhole offers a direct line of sight to the Vatican, as if to keep an unflinching eye on the Church.
- I gingerly crept to my parents' room and listened with my ear at the keyhole.
- The key always sat in the keyhole, with a red ribbon tied to the end of it.
- In the nineteenth century, people thought ghosts came into a house through its keyholes, and these covers were designed to keep them out.
- But he follows his obsession, and goes to great lengths in doing so, peeping through keyholes and lurking in the bushes with binoculars in an effort to satisfy his curiosity.
- Reaching her apartment, Marla pulled her key out of her pocket and stuck it in the keyhole.
- Kneeling down next to the door so that the keyhole was on eye level, I produced the piece of wire and file that he'd given me and proceeded to try my hand at picking the lock.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!