The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de kilo
- Also, no single piece of luggage should exceed 70 pounds or 32 kilos in weight.
- Borg kept his weight during a tournament at 73 kilos: a hectogram up or down and he'd feel either bloated or weak.
- After six weeks, I had put on a lot of weight, almost a kilo [2.2 pounds] a day.
- And shoppers said today they would continue to ask for produce in pounds and ounces rather than kilos.
- Joshua was born weighing just 18 ounces - half a kilo or just over a pound - on Sunday after an emergency caesarean.
- He has a best deep knee squat lift of 125 kilos, a best bench press lift of 80 kilos and a best dead weight lift of 150 kilos.
- Redah remembers queuing at the corner shop to pick up her family's monthly food rations: 1.25 kilograms of rice, a half kilo of sugar, 100 grams of tea and a bar of soap.
- At the same time, employers have lifted the daily quota of tea leaves from 12 kilos to 18 kilos.
- Those countries that don't have any specialists in the kilo voted against the kilo.
- New European regulations that came into force on January 1 dictate that loose goods must be sold in grams and kilos.
- No thought is given to the children who are taught in kilos and grams.
- Tonnes of mutton, gallons of milk and kilos of protein supplements go into the bodies.
- Unlike the change from old to new money, we have not been compelled to accept kilos and grams.
- I can handle six or seven hundred kilos without any real problems.
- Howard estimated he easily weighed three hundred and fifty kilos.
- Three or four hundred kilos a year was not an exceptional intake for one family.
- She has a competition weight of 63.5 kilos but, in order to remain light, eats a mere 2,000 calories a day when she is at peak fitness.
- I had by then lost 10 kilos in weight, I was very frail, I had a disabled ticket so my wife could drive me around and park.
- He got very sick, and caught tuberculosis as well, dropping from 70 to 50 kilos in weight.
- The clothes would be fine if she were about one hundred kilos thinner.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!