The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of cinética
- The physical chemist is concerned with the rate of change in a substance, which is the study of reaction kinetics.
- Chemical kinetics is the study of the rates of reactions and of the factors that determine the speed of a reaction.
- In chemistry we talked about kinetics, and we had the Bunsens on to keep us warm.
- Artists rely on the structure provided by laws of kinetics and pattern and chemistry as much as on chance.
- It is possible to analyse the kinetics of a reaction using a very small amount of material.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!