The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1arenque salado y ahumado masculino
- Smoked fish is now eaten all year round - but juicy kippers, smoked Finnan haddock or delicious Arbroath smokies are still especially tempting round about now.
- Oily fish such as herring, kippers, mackerel, pilchards, salmon, sardines and trout, contain oils that can lessen the risk of thrombosis.
- Decent dietary sources of vitamin D to include in the diet include kippers, mackerel, sardines and salmon.
- Many a person has gone away smiling after eating one of Kipperman's red herring, bloaters or kippers.
- The breakfasts are legendary, with proper pinhead-oatmeal porridge, home-baked croissants and main courses including black pudding, kippers and local smoked fish.
- One morning, you wake up and you want kippers; the next, you want fish pie.
- Steamed fish or bony kippers don't feature much in today's childhood diets.
- Parsley sauce isn't right with the kippers so I make a dill mayonnaise instead, or sometimes serve them with just a squeeze of lemon and a generous helping of greens.
- For example, the Queen reportedly loved kippers, smoked haddock and Irish stew.
- I actually think the offer of a kipper was just a bluff, and doubt that the ‘chef’ in those guest houses would've been able to scramble an egg.
- Breakfast is positively Scottish - porridge (with a wee dram if you like), kippers and haddock are all available, and there's usually a chef's special surprise as well.
- What began as a trestle table selling kippers became a smart, but never off-putting, restaurant offering the best seafood in the world, notably locally nurtured mussels and oysters.
- After surviving on a 1950s diet including kippers and Spam, the lads devoured the WI's homemade cakes, sandwiches, scones, sausage rolls and quiche.
- ‘This smells worse than a pair of over ripe kippers,’ he said.
- I ate kippers and scrambled eggs, and watched a blind man make jewellery boxes while the waitresses fussed over his dog.
- The staff are as friendly as family, and if you're ever here for a hearty Sunday breakfast, the word is that the kippers rock.
- The best kippers start with the best herring, freshly caught in the cold waters of the Atlantic or North Sea.
- We have a fantastic tradition of smoking fish in this country, and kippers are arguably one of our finest creations.
- At Craster you can taste the famous oak-smoked kippers, and buy freshly caught fish.
- Here you can purchase a range of specially selected, finest quality seafood, and also find out why this unique family business has been producing some of the world's finest smoked salmon and kippers for almost 100 years.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!