The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(with lips)(person) besarshe kissed me on the lips — me dió un beso / me besó en los labios / en la boca
- they kissed (each other) — se besaron
- to kiss sb goodbye/goodnight — darle un beso de despedida/de buenas noches a algn
- They started to kiss, just lightly at first, and then with more passion.
- The desire to kiss him again is almost overwhelming - but she can't ignore her own beliefs.
- She closed her eyes once again as the man she loved hugged and kissed her one last time.
- He never read me stories in bed, never kissed me goodnight, never cuddled me when I cried.
- My true love kissed me goodbye, reminding me to put out some breadcrumbs later in the day.
- She pushes him back to the ground and they kiss passionately in front of the fireplace.
- I assume that in mixed sex greetings the man kisses the woman but you occasionally find women who do the kissing.
- Saudis traditionally kiss the hands of royals as a sign of respect and loyalty when they visit.
- We sleep in different bedrooms and he never tries to kiss me or touch me.
- He lightly kisses my forehead and we make our way upstairs.
- He then added that he put his arm around her waist and they kissed and caressed.
- I loved you that day you first kissed me.
- Should I tell him he's the most gorgeous guy alive and I've love to just kiss him?
- Josh ran his hand along her brown hair, kissing her lightly on the crown of her head.
- She draped her arms over Zach's and continued to kiss him, loving the soft caress of his lips on hers.
- The old woman put a necklace around her grandchild's neck then kissed her forehead.
- Her heart skipped a beat as it finally hit her that she was kissing the love of her life.
- She had a very sweet, delicate kiss and when we would kiss it was with love, passion, and lots of good stuff went with it.
- Will massaged the backs of her hands with his thumbs and then raised them to his lips and kissed them lightly.
- He'd take her into his arms, confess that he was madly in love with her and kiss her passionately.
- they kissed (each other) — se besaron
- On a straight line two balls can kiss a ball in the centre, one on the left and one on the right.
1(with lips)beso masculineto give sb a kiss — darle un beso a algn
- She then leaned back and they shared a deep, passionate kiss for a few seconds.
- He never gave us a kiss or showed any affection at all.
- As I lay on the couch that evening, I felt a touch on my forehead and a kiss on my cheek.
- Suddenly someone pushed a cookie into my mouth, and then bombarded me with affectionate hugs and kisses.
- She placed a kiss on his lips as the back of her fingers caressed his cheek.
- I don't suppose you want to give me a farewell kiss do you?
- Many were greeted with a kiss on both cheeks by our waitress - who, we presumed, was probably also proprietress or manageress.
- Mia closed her eyes and savored it; it was one of the sweetest kisses of her life.
- Nikolas pulled the sheet over them and brushed a kiss on her forehead.
- Closing his eyes he allowed himself to enjoy the one thing he had denied himself far too long - her sweet kisses.
- He returned the loving kiss with as much affection as I had given him.
- Annette brushed a kiss on his cheek before she jumped out of the truck.
- She leaned her head back and he let his kisses linger around her neck.
- Unexpectedly to Sarah, Justin quickly leaned in and placed a soft, gentle kiss on her lips.
- Lisa tilted her head back as he trailed butterfly kisses down her neck and across her jaw.
- Even though their shared kiss lasted only a few seconds, everyone saw it.
- They shared a long, passionate kiss at the very end of the movie before the credits began to roll.
- He slowly smiled, caressing her cheek and then planting a small kiss on her lips.
- They were both smiling as their lips met in a sweet, deep kiss.
- There they lay for the rest of the afternoon, sharing sweet and tender kisses and talking about their future.
2(light touch)roce masculine
- Davis looked poised to grab another frame from a seemingly lost position only for a double kiss to scupper his comeback in the fifth frame.
- Potting the white, or a double kiss, just like this.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!