Learn English Grammar From A–Z
informal Computing Mechanics
1solución de parche femininechapuza feminine
- On the corner of Eversholt Street and Euston is a St Pancras New Church, a neo-classical kludge which at the time of its construction in 1822 was the most expensive church building since St Paul's.
- The vertebrate eye does very well indeed, but it is a kludge.
- It wouldn't have been perfect, but it almost certainly would have been better than the kludge we're ending up with.
- Such a database would be a kludge of existing databases; databases that are incompatible, full of erroneous data, and unreliable.
- Google has struggled to maintain the integrity of its search results ever since, with recent kludges blocking millions of results.
- I speak as someone who's written code to do this, by the way - it always smelled like a kludge to me, and now I understand why.
- And it's hard to imagine any IS department tolerating kludges such as this.
- Usually some mechanism exists to export and import data between a database and an SPC / SQC system - even if that mechanism is a kludge involving a text-file transfer.
- It's a kludge, but at least the page loads normally now.